Yeah Boy Yeah Boy

I think it's only me, but...(I keep saying this)...the drop could be absolute rekkkkkk my ears like the first half of the second drop. It had an amazing sound overall, so keep up the great work, boiii!

Metamorphosis Metamorphosis

Very good, I gotta say...But, the drop was pretty soft to me, not saying that its gotta be "Ear Rape" but it seemed soft...I dont know, maybe I'm not hearing correctly.

Ravitex responds:

I've noticed the chords sounding a bit quieter in the drop in the earlier stages, but I dont know, we tried our best, I guess.

Constipated (ft. Mastercode) Constipated (ft. Mastercode)

All I can say is:
No comment.

Best drop ever, no comment needed...love this track, and I gotta say; The drop was "Eargasmic". Well done on this one, i thought it was great and keep up the amazing work.

ChaelMusic responds:

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed making this one. :D

Chael - Power Suit Chael - Power Suit

Wow, I've been ghost for ages and this a lovely tune to listen to upon my return. I love the drop at 1:59...but it didn't feel as satisfying as it could, as it didnt have a build up. This created a lack of climax and caused the..."Eargasm" to become 'lacking', the watery sound in the drop also added to this as the drop didn't sound as aggresive as it could do (but i have to bare in mind the less aggressive tone of the track). Overall I loved it and felt it was a great track as a whole, well done and good luck for future tracks.

ChaelMusic responds:

This was actually one of my first dubstep tracks made (last year I believe). I uploaded it now after attempting to make the mix better, but the overall selection of sounds just wasn't as effective as it could have been.

Thanks for the review! Glad to see you around again :)

Xtrullor - Cry Xtrullor - Cry

R.I.P eardrums. R.I.P eyes. R.I.P Brain. R.I.P head. R.I.P me...

Knockout Knockout

Sounds a bit like NightKILLA'S music plus spaz heggy xD

Ravitex responds:

kinda what i was going for, except the nightkilla part

Nope V2 Nope V2

You are a clearly very talented producer, I absolutely love how the first drop slides in and then how it transitions from a quite aggressive sounding track to sort of happy for a bit. Overall this is soo good and the ending made me laugh, good luck for future tracks because you've set the bar with this one.

DarkBlueFX responds:

You know, I was really wondering when somebody would make it to the end (keyboardkat4lyfe). Thanks a bunch! Maybe I'll go back to doing this kind of style.

Always appreciate your comments!

Oxytoxic [preview] Oxytoxic [preview]

This is amazing, I love the intro and build-up, just one thing...I think it would make it really effective if you increased the volume of the drop because it sounded just a little bit quiet to me, nevertheless it was awesome.

DarkBlueFX responds:

Thank you! I definitely hear what you're talking about and that will be fixed in the actual song. I'm happy you like it!

50 MB Aurora 50 MB Aurora

Pretty good, not my type of dubstep cos I'm into the heavy drops and the grinds sound's, not just wobbles. Still tho I luvit pretty good Bro.

Bradley Spectrum - Hound Bradley Spectrum - Hound

Not bad, I m just wondering how that was drum and bass, but other than that it was great.

ChaelMusic responds:

I could not choose really, plus I am still learning which is which genre. Thanks for the comment! I changed it to videogame because why not?