Xtrullor - Cry Xtrullor - Cry

R.I.P eardrums. R.I.P eyes. R.I.P Brain. R.I.P head. R.I.P me...

Knockout Knockout

Sounds a bit like NightKILLA'S music plus spaz heggy xD

Ravitex responds:

kinda what i was going for, except the nightkilla part

Nope V2 Nope V2

You are a clearly very talented producer, I absolutely love how the first drop slides in and then how it transitions from a quite aggressive sounding track to sort of happy for a bit. Overall this is soo good and the ending made me laugh, good luck for future tracks because you've set the bar with this one.

DarkBlueFX responds:

You know, I was really wondering when somebody would make it to the end (keyboardkat4lyfe). Thanks a bunch! Maybe I'll go back to doing this kind of style.

Always appreciate your comments!

Oxytoxic [preview] Oxytoxic [preview]

This is amazing, I love the intro and build-up, just one thing...I think it would make it really effective if you increased the volume of the drop because it sounded just a little bit quiet to me, nevertheless it was awesome.

DarkBlueFX responds:

Thank you! I definitely hear what you're talking about and that will be fixed in the actual song. I'm happy you like it!

50 MB Aurora 50 MB Aurora

Pretty good, not my type of dubstep cos I'm into the heavy drops and the grinds sound's, not just wobbles. Still tho I luvit pretty good Bro.

Bradley Spectrum - Hound Bradley Spectrum - Hound

Not bad, I m just wondering how that was drum and bass, but other than that it was great.

ChaelMusic responds:

I could not choose really, plus I am still learning which is which genre. Thanks for the comment! I changed it to videogame because why not?

Complex Electro Complex Electro

Nice one, I love this wish it was up for downloads. Just one thing, quiet down the electro sounds at the start just a bit. Oh and also please give it a heavy drop at the second drop.

Ravitex responds:

Well, the track is already finished and im not going to modify it. Thanks for the feedback anyway, it means alot to me.

Xtrullor - Redux Xtrullor - Redux

Best dubstep track I've ever heard, make more tracks like this and you could be the new skrillex.

{dj-N} Theory of Everything XL {dj-N} Theory of Everything XL

How do my tracks become visible in the audio portal and how do I allow others to download them, please pm me on how.

F-777 - Deadlocked (Full) F-777 - Deadlocked (Full)

This sounds like a mixture between: Darude - Sandstorm, theory of everything and theory of everything 2, in my opinion.